Sadness being the happiness 😔😔
Hi guys though I know hardly 2-3 person are going to read it but still I want to write it in order to relax myself .
We must be going through may problem but still we find happiness .the days we live don't matter only matter is how many days we happily aleast it matter for me and I hope it's matter for you also.
Family and love being the biggest happiness and sadness in itself .
If we have a family to love we don't love and if we not have a family we want to love them ,it is happyness and sadness .And same with love ,most of ous have not fond the true love of our life .The condition is same with me I love my brother's alot they are my happiness but sadly they don't trust me and it's the biggest sadness . Right now I am just looking for comfort and I hope there can aleast one person who can comfort me and you can be .
I must be boring but please 😞 comfort me
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜